Monday, May 4, 2009

At Last Finish My Work~But No Regret...

Pheww~at last finish my project...
although is was tired work for this project...
mayb is becoz i having cough and flu~
this really making me piss off!!~

But nvm...that's becoz while doin this project i get to know 1 HANDSOME guy~
Oh My God~!!! he's tall,handsome,cute plus he's rich man...study in
MONASH~!!!
where else can we find some1 with this CRITERIA...
Hmm,i started to miss him~
Gonna sms him tonight...hehe~

tonight after finish work and dinner
all of them(loon,tze,yau,hoong and vin) came to my house for nothing but many topic to chat about~
we had opened i bottle of Strawberry Wine that Kelvin brought~hehe
it been long time didn't chat like that after KC when back to Australia...
Hmm...got a bit miss him and meanwhile miss my
BABE(Elliee) too~LOL
anyway,many things had happen and change...haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment