Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hang Out Day But End Up Moody~

Sorry for doesn't upload my blog for 3 day~
quite busy plus a bit lazy...hehe
Last night watch movie till 1++
"Friday the 13th" almost cant sleep last night...
although i not watch alone(loon,wilson,vin,max,wei kang,yew)...
but still felt scary~

so today woke up at 11:30 am...hehe
Today went to KL with my mom to have high-tea at Millennium Hotel~
we arrive there around 1:30++
before high-tea start i went to shopping with my auntie at Pavilion...
we walk around and search for SALE~!!!
but not much shop got sale...haiz~
but when we drop by La SENZA...
they having promotion...
then my auntie brought some pantie cause 5 for RM135~
but she only choose 3 then she brought 2 for me...
hehe~suddenly got present(PANTIE)

After high-tea me and my mom went back...
while waiting uncle i have some nap~hehe
after uncle we go pick up my sister at SEGI College then go for dinner...
we had our dinner at Kota Damansara (DAORAE Korean BBQ Restaurant)
we eat until very full o~hehe
maybe very hungry...
this 's the picture that how much we ate...
wakaka~

After that we went back home~
is almost 11:30 pm suddenly my mom show up in my room
and ask for some old picture that we took at Malacca long time ago~
what the HECK~!!!i really get shock...
those picture should be wash-out long time ago...
then now inside camera memory card oso cant find those picture she only ask...?!?!
but before that i rmb that i save before at my auntie computer~
but that time her computer get virus so all those picture lose d...
then now she scold me and my sis...
say that we selfish and bla bla bla~
then end with 1 old sentence...."Don't ever think go anyway"!!!
why she always act like that...??
she know very well that i going to Pangkok Island next wednesday....
then now she act like that again...haiz
when only she gonna change her attitude~

2 comments:

  1. babe! i found ur blog!
    nvr knew u have blog lol!!
    neways,i love la senza!!!
    my fav shop!!
    here so cheap!! 5 pants for 12pounds..
    haha...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete